Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Visual Search Engine Comparison

As you probably know, Google dominates the search engine market but there are may users that also use Bing and Yahoo as well. Here's a great infographic that compares the big 3, but beware of a few of its conclusions. One of the predictions is that Bing may overtake Google in time, but I don't think there's much evidence of that happening myself.

I should say that I mainly use Google, but also others like Quora, Wolfram Alpha and Dogpile when I'm doing research. It's surprising how different the results can be, so don't be stuck using just one.

Tope 3 Search Engines image from Bobby Owsinski's Music 3.0 blog
Source: Comparison of the Top Three Search Engines: Bing+Yahoo > Google? [INFOGRAPHIC]

-----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...