Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trent Reznor Changes The Paradigm Again

Forbes logo image
I'm pleased to announce that I'll be contributing to Forbes online, analyzing the new music business, and the "Trent Reznor Changes The Paradigm Again" story can be found there.

This means that there will be some changes in the Music 3.0 blog from this point on, in that the focus here will now be more on social media and how it effects the music business. The more music industry focused stories will appear on the Forbes blog site.

I invite you to follow me over at Forbes.

I'd dedicated to providing the most up-to-date information possible, and this change will allow me to more tightly focus on the area of social media and music here. Excerpts from upcoming book Social Media Promotion For Musicians will also be featured here when it's released. Also I may be reposting a story here after it's posted on the Forbes site from time to time.

Thanks again for following and reading. This blog surpassed a million views a few weeks ago, so I don't take your viewership lightly.

----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

1 comment:

Jef Knight said...

Int'resting...

Ps - waytogo with the Forbes gig. You're the most insightful person in music journalism today.

Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...