- All age groups spend about 42.1 minutes per day on Facebook, with millennial's (ages 10 to 29) dedicating 51 minutes to the platform.
- In a surprise, Tumblr finished second overall, with 34.2 minutes per day
- Instagram was next with 21.2 minutes per day
- Pinterest received 20.8 minutes per day
- Twitter narrowly beat out Snapchat for 5th place (17.1 to 17 minutes)
- Surprising, the alternative Ello came in next at 13.2 minutes per day, although the platform (which promises no advertising) is used predominantly by 45 to 60 year olds)
- LinkedIn comes last at 9.8 minutes per day
Once again, just being on social media doesn't mean that you're using it for promotion (if that's what you want to do and it's important to your music brand and career). Starting next week, I'll give you a number of concepts that will help you to reach more of people online, engage them, and convert them into fans.